Since I’ll be away for a couple of weeks, here are some of what pass for greatest hits when you run a two-bit nickel and dime blog:
- Why Apple’s iPad is the Sarah Palin of the tech world.
- We know it will happen, the question is how: my thoughts on integrating location-based networks with political campaigns.
- Have you gotten your bottled water, batteries, and ammunition for the coming American political apocalypse?
- Are you listening Hollywood? Here are three books about politics that would make great movies.
- My most popular post ever provided a warning Sarah Palin and other politicos about the dangers of engaging in a debate with entertainment media. (Think that post is popular because it’s witty and insightful? It’s a trap! Apparently lots of people Google Admiral Ackbar quotes.)
- This post has precious little original thought, but it’s fun to think about how past events like the moon landing would be different in today’s media environment.
- Best crisis communications expert of 2010? Conan O’Brien.
- From the baseball file: Old Timer’s Day at Yankee Stadium and a Washington Nationals phenom’s possible career paths.